Non Monorepo Structure:
NOTE: please note that currently we are providing non monorepo only for the Create React App Dashboard and not for other packages.
After downloading Isomorphic from themeforest, you will find a zip. If you extract this, there is a Isomorphic folder for you which contains all of our codes. inside isomorphic directory there is another isomorphic directory which is basically a non monorepo version and bootstraped with Create React App.
The folder structure of Isomorphic is following like that.
Build: All the Build files are available on this folder.
config: It contains all the files regarding webpack. All the build configurations (develop, production) is inside that folder.
node_modules: It contains all the npm packages that is used on this projects.
public: Contains public files used on the projects like menifest file, index.html file, icon files.
scripts: Contains files that fires up the build file on the config for the node environment.
src: Contains all the codes including js, less and the image files. It has some folders inside. They are:
- components: Reusable react components
- containers: Constains all the files of the react component of the project.
- config: General config files.
- helpers: Utility codes for the projects.
- image: Images used in the project.
- reducers: Contains the functional code of redux.
- sagas: React sagas for handling async request.
- selectors: React selectors
- store: Redux Stores
- styles: Less code files.
package.json: Contains all the informations about the project like third party packages, scripts etc .
server.js: The file fires up the node server.